Investing in your employees is an investment in your business.
Let us help you build a healthier business.
By providing virtual access to an additional network of doctors, specialists and wellness programs, we help create a workforce that is more energized and more engaged. This benefits your team's overall culture, as well as the long-term success and financial health of your organization
Advica Health puts your mind at ease by connecting the dots for all your healthcare needs with the click of a button.
Advica Health connects you with the appropriate healthcare experts so that you are never confused about your health again.
At Advica Health, your personalized health needs is our #1 priority so that you can experience fast and effective healthcare access.
Advica On Your Side
- Personalized solutions accessed virtually 24/7 via phone/email
- Employee retention and peace of mind
- Reduced wait times and the stress that goes with the unknown
- Get your workforce back to work faster with fewer sick days
- Help prevent illness, support mental wellbeing and promote a healthy workplace culture
Service & Support
- Our Healthcare Navigators offer support 24/7/365
- Personalized case management is accessible via both phone and email
- Access to your own personal medical concierge – includes services such as virtual medical second opinions for complex cases and access to integrative healthcare experts and ancillary care providers to offer a blended healthcare approach
- We can help provide better healthcare outcomes through independent evaluation of your needs while constantly supporting you with expertise, knowledge, and empathic care
- Family is important – Advica Health services can be extended to family members as well
10 Extra Things CEOs are Doing to Avoid COVID-19
Kevin Brady, Chairman and Founder of Advica Health, discusses some of the key protocols to flatten the curve of COVID-19, and shares his personal top 10 things CEOs can do to stay healthy.
Kevin shares his expertise in the area of health and wellness through volunteering and giving back to his community. He has served on many boards including Board Chair for both the YMCA and his local hospital, where he is currently leading a Capital Campaign to raise $60 million for the hospital. He is also a sought after speaker on the topic of how companies can improve their profits through employee health and wellness.
Kevin has been recognized as Citizen of the Year in 2007 and Philanthropist of the Year in 2010 for his philanthropic work in his city. He has also received the esteemed Queen's Jubilee Medal that is awarded by the Queen of England in recognition for being an outstanding community member.
Our founder offers insight into how wellness impacts your bottom line
Kevin has written an eye-opening document, Return on Wellness, detailing the positive effects a health and wellness program can have on both company morale and profits. His 30 years of experience has made him a leader and visionary in understanding the importance of investing in illness prevention programs for employees. To receive your complimentary copy of Return on Wellness and learn more about the financial benefits of a healthier organization, please send us your email address.